Instead of using ads, I am having you mine for crypto currency to support this site. Here are your stats:

You can start or stop at anytime but please wait for some accepted hashes before you do.

Visit Coin Hive to learn more about how this works

Capello Say Farewell Greetings

Fabio Capello thanked the England players in a paper and hope they can achieve in the future. But Capello did not elaborate on his decision to resign.

Capello back on Wednesday (8/2), after the FA's decision to remove the disappointed captain John Terry of England

In a note quoted by Italian news agency, ANSA Capello said: "I want to thank to all the players, staff and the FA for the professionalism they showed for me to train the national team."

Capello, who spent four years in England, added: "A special farewell to the fans who always support the team and my work. I hope they can reach the top of a higher purpose."

Capello flew to Italy on Thursday (9/2) left the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment